Segue provides contract engineering, manufacturing and related services to capital equipment and device OEMs. Our target products include:
- Custom cable assemblies
- Electrical control & power distribution panels
- Electromechanical systems & sub-systems
Segue provides its services in several key market segments including medical, industrial, military/avionics and clean energy. The Segue value proposition is quite simple but provides a great return to our customers: Local Engineering, Customer Service, and NPI Service with a smooth transition to low cost manufacturing if and when required.
Segue Manufacturing continually optimizes our manufacturing environment to take full advantage of the latest equipment and technology available. Our mature processes support a highly flexible manufacturing environment that meets the evolving needs of our customers. Our operations focus on accommodating a variety of highly complex technology requirements in a low to medium volume environment.
Our facilities employ common manufacturing, inspection, and test platforms integrated with a common manufacturing quality system. This allows a rapid transition of manufacturing operations; either as part of a cost migration strategy or for the qualification of dual sites. The use of our real time quality systems enables our manufacturing teams to quickly address any issues that arise, strengthening production quality and minimizing operational costs.
Segue is committed to customer success in all that we do and rigorously adhere to our Quality Policy.
We deliver on this promise by utilizing the following systems and processes:
- Workers trained to IPC-610 / IPC-620 and J-STD-001 Standards by certified in-house instructors.
- Customer design review to development Manufacturing Documentation and provide suggestions for manufacturing, functionality and cost improvements
- ISO 9001:2008 Registered
- ISO 13485:2003 Registered
- UL Listed, CSA and CE Approved
- Commitment to timely customer communication and interaction
Segue is committed to quality and customer success in all that we do.
We have invested in lean manufacturing processes to:
- Eliminate waste
- Improve efficiency
- Shrink lead times
We have implemented customer focused scorecards with our major accounts and consistently deliver:
- World class operational metrics of 99%+ On-Time-Delivery
- 500 PPM Out-of-Box quality for these customers
Segue provides a suite of services and capabilities (SegueSolutions) to support your product life cycle.
Unmatched by other mid-sized contract manufacturers, these services:
- Improve on-time delivery and lower total costs
- Help customers launch new products
- Transition production to our low cost facility in China
Our value is maximized when we work collaboratively with customers early in the design process and combine our engineering services with our manufacturing and supply chain resources.