Segue Manufacturing Services manufactures custom battery packs including designs that use the following chemistries; Nickel Cadmium (Ni-CD), Nickel Metal Hydride (NI-MH), Alkaline Lithium Ion (Li-ION) and alkaline battery packs and assemblies.
We are in control all aspects of the custom battery pack assemblies including design and engineering assistance. Whether you need a custom lithium ion battery pack or an NI-MH version, we have the capability to deliver.
Our vertically integrated capabilities offer numerous benefits over our competition since we can assist with design, prototypes to volume production. We can offer this transition and faster time to market cost effectively since we can use our internal capabilities and services that include:
- Automation to build battery cables in house
- Ultrasonic welding equipment to weld the batteries & cables into custom configurations
- Over 20 injection molding machines for customer hard pack cases
- PCBA line to manufacture the battery pack modules in house
In summary, we help you develop innovative, cost competitive products and get them to market on time.
Battery types offered
- Nickel Cadmium (Ni-CD)
- Nickel Metal Hydride (NI-MH) (including nickel metal hybrid battery packs)
- Lithium Ion (Li-ION)
- Customer specified
- Single or multiple row
- Soft Packs including shrink wrapped
- Hard Case including customer molded housings
No matter what type of battery or battery pack you need for your project, we can provide what you’re looking for in the volume you want and for a highly competitive price. From a custom lithium ion battery pack to nickel metal hybrid battery packs, our stock of high-grade products offers exceptional value and performance. We are committed to delivering on time and within budget on every order, providing a high-caliber service that’s always tailored to the needs of our customers. Call Segue today at (978) 970-1200 to discuss your battery pack assembly requirements.