The medical device and life science instrument market has become increasingly competitive and finding the right time to market is critical to a product’s success. Additionally, companies in this market must comply with stringent regulations, which are intended to ensure delivery of high quality products on a repeatable basis. As leading medical cable assembly manufacturers, Segue has partnered with numerous medical devices companies to provide engineering and manufacturing services resulting in rapid development of cost-effective products, using highly repeatable and controlled processes, while adapting to fluctuating demand. These services are provided in an ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 certified and FDA compliant environment.
Medical Device & Life Sciences Market
- Dermatology Systems
- Portable Patient Monitoring
- Portable Imaging Systems
- In Home Monitoring
- Imaging Systems: CT, PET, MRI, X-Ray, Ultrasound, etc.
- Diagnostic Equipment (Blood/Molecular)
- Respiratory systems
- Vascular Injection systems – drug and dye delivery
- Sterilization Equipment
- Laboratory Equipment such as:
- Expression and analysis systems
- Sample prep systems
- Storage Systems
We Also Offer Medical Cable Assemblies
We offer a full range of services for medical device cables. As an essential part of almost any medical device, cables require expert engineering and fitting in order to provide the very best performance. We concentrate on providing not just exceptional components and services, but also on offering competitively priced delivery, using responsible sourcing. Our team can work flexibly with you on almost any project, complementing your in-house resources when it comes to working with medical device cables. To find out more about our cable assembly or other services, call us at (978) 970-1200.
- Design and Process Expertise: Segue has collaborated as an integrated design team member with several medical suppliers to concurrently design complex cables and related sub-assemblies. We also collaboratively support our customers with their product manufacturability risk assessments and post market vigilance requirements.
- ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 Certified
- Medical Focused Production and Program Management Capabilities:
- Material, process and test traceability as required
- Over molded cable assemblies, smart cable assemblies and sub-assemblies with high reliability, medical device specific connectors
- Delivery of low-to-moderate volume cable assemblies and sub-assemblies from our Xiamen facility on a JIT replenishment basis from our US Distribution center
- Dedicated Program Manager for large projects providing a single point-of-contact
- Workforce trained to IPC-610/620, J-STD 001 and MIL-HDBK-454 standards
- Dedicated medical clean room space to support clean manufacturing and packaging of medical components and sub-systems
- Visual process procedures, dedicated tooling to ensure reliability and repeatability
- Wide range of testing capabilities from automated cable testing to full functional test on sophisticated box builds