The industrial capital equipment market is comprised of many diverse products including process equipment, semiconductor equipment, robotics, automation lines and material systems. While products can differ greatly, suppliers in this market face similar challenges such as time to market demands, continuous pressure to reduce costs, a high degree of product change or customization and deliveries to a variety of international markets. Additionally OEMs are increasingly focusing internal resources on process development and systems engineering.
Many industrial OEMs are turning to Segue to deliver cost effective sub-assemblies to support their final assembly operations in both the US and China. We understand the need to be flexible to meet the changing needs of customers in this market and flex our workforce to respond to these requirements.
Congratulations and thanks to an amazing group of dedicated people who have demonstrated a winning mix of tenacity and flexibility. Our success demonstrates just how important these partnerships are.
Nicole Voight, Materials Manager, McClellan Automation Systems
- Industrial controls
- Material Handling systems
- Elevators and escalators
- Oil and gas exploration and drilling equipment and instruments
- Power distribution and management
- Security and safety systems
- Robotics and automation
- Process and Equipment for the semiconductor, electronics, food and beverage and chemical markets
- Test and measurement equipment
- Mass transit and transportation
- Kiosks / Gaming / ATMs
Segue has become a critical partner for several major Industrial Equipment customers by providing:
- Responsiveness: Our engineering and manufacturing teams work in close collaboration with our customers to implement ECOs needed to satisfy the specific requirements of a custom project, a new market or a customization for a specific end customer.
- Manufacturing Solutions: We are uniquely qualified to deliver cost effective solutions that meet your urgent delivery requirements due to:
- Mixed Mode manufacturing capabilities where we build sub-assemblies in both the US and China to support final assembly operations in each region of the world.
- Our engineers and technicians design and build new control systems for clients utilizing the most cost effective components that meet specifications without any brand loyalty, resulting in the lowest cost with our commitment for reliability.
- We utilize our internal Supply Chain Management, Engineering, and Logistics capabilities to find the most effective components across the full supply chain for high level sub-assemblies such as control panels, power distribution units or electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Engineering Support: Segue has demonstrated capabilities in test fixtures, power supplies, power distribution boxes, pneumatic assemblies, robotic assemblies, electronic enclosures and more.
- Copy Exact: Segue has partnered with key capital equipment manufacturers to provide complex, integrated high level assemblies to reduce time-to-market, manage cost down programs, and execute engineering changes within a “copy exact” environment.