The market among medical cable assembly manufacturers has become increasingly competitive and time to market is critical to a products successful product launch. Medical device companies must comply with stringent regulations which are intended to ensure delivery of high quality products on a consistent basis.
At Segue, we have partnered with numerous medical device companies to provide engineering and manufacturing services. This has resulted in rapid development of cost-effective medical device cables and medical cable assemblies.These services are achieved thru our strong quality management systems including ISO 13485, ISO 9001, UL / CSA certifications and our IPC certified operators.
Types of Medical Cable Assemblies
- Dermatology Systems
- Portable Patient Monitoring
- Portable Imaging Systems
- In Home Monitoring
- Imaging Systems: CT, PET, MRI, X-Ray, Ultrasound, etc.
- Diagnostic Equipment (Blood/Molecular)
- Respiratory systems
- Vascular Injection systems – drug and dye delivery
- Sterilization Equipment
- Laboratory Equipment such as:
- Expression and analysis systems
- Sample prep systems
- Storage systems
Capabilities and Certifications
- Design and Process Expertise: We have collaborated as an integrated design team member with several medical suppliers to concurrently design complex medical cable assemblies and related sub-assemblies. We have also collaboratively supported our customers with product manufacturability risk assessments and post market vigilance requirements.
- ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 Certified
- Medical Focused Production and Program Management Capabilities:
- Material, process, and test traceability as required
Molded Medical Cable
- Global Clean room services.
- Over molded medical cable assemblies, smart cable assemblies (including in house manufactured pcba’s and sub-assemblies with high reliability), and medical device specific connectors
- Delivery of low-to-moderate volume medical cable assemblies and sub-assemblies from our Xiamen facility on a JIT replenishment basis from our US corporate headquarters and distribution center
- Dedicated Program Manager for large projects providing a single point-of-contact
- Workforce trained to IPC-610/620, J-STD 001 standards
- Dedicated medical clean room space to support clean manufacturing and packaging of medical components and sub-systems
- Visual process procedures, dedicated tooling to ensure reliability and repeatability
- Wide range of testing capabilities from automated cable testing to full functional test on sophisticated box builds
The Segue Advantage:
- World class Global manufacturing facilities
- Global Supply Chain
- Customized supply chain programs including kitting, stocking, and Kan Ban
- Global Engineering support and services, including custom designs and application engineering support.
- NPI and quick turn for successful product launch
- Small to medium volume with quick ramp to volume production
- Strong Global Quality Management Systems to insure quality Assurance.
Call us today at 978-970-1200 to discuss your medical cable assembly needs.