At Segue, we can meet customer demands for water tight cable assemblies and water ingress challenges. We have gained expertise in this area by providing solutions to meet IP67 and IP68 specifications.
The Ingress Protection Rating System (IP) is a classification system showing the degrees of protection from solid objects and liquids. Waterproof Interconnects can be classified into different grades including IP67 and IP68 for waterproof cable connector products. IP 67 rating means the interconnect is capable of withstanding water immersion between 15 cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes. IP68 waterproof interconnects are designed for demanding environment and continuous water immersion.
Providing Advanced Waterproof Cable Connector Solutions
We have seen a recent trend in solving customer problems for water tight medical cable assemblies involving applications that require little to no water ingress. We continue to solve many water tight applications in the Industrial, Medical, Military, Automotive, and Recreational Vehicle markets based on our advanced molding and epoxy techniques.
Segue has provided solutions for a wide range of applications including cables for water filtration systems, medical cable assemblies, and automotive applications for lighting and security.
Waterproof Cable Connector Capabilities and Certifications
- Design and Process Expertise: We work with our customers up front and will assist with application engineering to advocate a solution and design. Segue also offers engineering services so we can design the product and have it tested to IP67, IP68 or any other required standards. Segue can also offer DFM, DFX, First Articles, NPI to volume production.
- Component and material selection to meet the critical application requirements.
- ISO 9001, ISO 13485, TS16949, ITAR UL & CSA Certified
The Segue Advantage:
- World class Global manufacturing facilities
- Global Supply Chain
- Customized supply chain programs including kitting, stocking and Kan Ban
- Global Engineering support and services, including custom designs and application
- Engineering support
- NPI and quick turn for successful product launch
- Small to medium volume with quick ramp to volume production
- Strong Global Quality Management Systems to insure quality Assurance.
For additional information or a quote on your water tight cable assembly requirements, call us today at 978-970-1200.ntact Segue today.