Contract Manufacturing and Engineering Services
We recognize that our customers operate in an increasingly competitive and global environment. Segue has developed a portfolio of global contract manufacturing and engineering services to assist customers in responding to these demands. Segue’s mission is to develop long lasting customer relationships focused on providing competitive advantage through:
- Flexibility and responsiveness in all of our interactions
- Cost effective assemblies from our global manufacturing facilities and supplier base
- A commitment to total quality in all of our products and services
How Segue Helps You Streamline Your Supply Chain
Our value add is based on our 20+ years of experience in working with customers throughout the product life-cycle to successfully launch new products, lower total costs and shrink time to market. Our value is maximized when we work collaboratively with customers early in the design process and combine our engineering services with our manufacturing and supply chain resources. We have helped our customers reach their goals through:
- Custom cable assemblies, custom control panels and power distribution box-builds, and electro-mechanical assemblies: Our deep-rooted focus on contract manufacturing services that we know best.
- Vertically Integrated Capabilities: Our dedicated PCB assembly, machining and plastic injection molding operations eliminate double mark-ups and provide rapid response to changes in demand.
- Global Sourcing Program: We have developed a network of over 100 qualified suppliers who are committed to respond quickly and deliver high quality components at a competitive price.
- Engineering and Manufacturing Services: A unique suite of institutionalized best practices which ensure that everything we do is done efficiently and done right the first time.
- Local Stocking and Replenishment Models: We reduce your inventory carrying costs by delivering the quantities you want – when you want them from safety stock maintained in our US distribution center.
- Quality System: Our quality systems are ISO 9001-2008 and ISO-13485 registered, CE, UL and CSA compliant and certified to IPC 620-A-WHMA and IPCJ-STD-001D. But most importantly, they are designed to ensure our processes are repeatable, efficient and eliminate quality issues in the products and services we deliver to our customers.
Segue’s commitment is to provide you with world class quality and delivery while lowering your total costs and reducing your working capital requirements.